My dear friend Mark South recently gifted me an orgonite that, being an artist and infinitely talented being, he made himself. I’m over the moon about the new addition to my space. Sometimes I find myself just staring inside because if you look long and hard enough, you feel as if you’re on another planet.
What is an orgonite?
These compounds are believed to have many different benefits to the people and things in their proximity. Their history dates back to research performed by Dr. Wilhelm Reich during the 1930s and 1940s. He is credited with detecting and measuring the presence of etheric energy (orgone) with modified geiger counters. Many scientists and doctors have used his research to continue studying this type of energy.
In short and according to orgonite.info, the orgonite:
- Turns negative energy into positive energy.
- Purifies the atmosphere, detoxifies water, ends drought.
- Helps plants grow better, repel pests & require less water.
- Mitigates harmful effects of EMF radiation.
- Disarms and repels predatory forms of life.
- Inspires a pleasant demeanor and balanced, happier moods.
- Frequently remedies insomnia and chronic nightmares.
- Helps awaken your innate psychic senses.
I’ve had mine for almost two weeks and do feel it has made some impact. My air space feels more clear and peaceful. It may take some time before I claim any major changes, but if nothing else, the piece is beautiful to look at. It’s also a reminder of the wonderful soul and talent of Mark, and how grateful I am to have him in my life.
Are you familiar with orgonites? Do you believe in their supposed powers?